I went to HR to raise the following key issues with respect to my work environment and fellow workers. In Australia these are key HR issues we should all be concerned about:
- Not having a support for my wrist, when using the computer mouse. I requested a $160 gel desktop wrist support to avoid injury immediately.
- A lighter laptop, as carrying my 1,7kg laptop is just too heavy, so needed a 1,5kg laptop. Happy to carry a heavy bag on my back but only at training which is my time. Also my laptop was already 6 months old. Unacceptable.
- No ergonomic set up of my screen, chair, desk and keyword at work, a disgrace!
- Having to pay for my own cab home after attending free work dinner and drinks on a night I would have gone out on anyway. Outrageous.
- Denying my expense claim for coffees because I was in Melbourne and not Sydney. I drink coffee in Sydney, but FFS had to go to Melbourne for work!
- Not getting a raise and promotion every 6 months. I am awesome!
The struggle is real so I took these to Kaksak HR. This was the response:
I deserve better. Working for South African companies suck!
As you know, along with everyone else we don’t really look at any porn here at the Kaksak. The porn industry is a billion dollar industry watched by nobody. Nobody who will admit to it. If you are one of them this post is for you. See what happens as you watch more and more porn. Graphs are powered by Kaksak Research:
What’a in a name? You decide:
ah yes, my favourite the Captain. Love to be at roll call when this lot is called out. Used to think that the guy whose surname was Watt, was funny.
What’s your name son?
I said WHAT IS YOUR NAME
Huh and so on.
Yes folks, this is in fact what happens when you choose the cheapest tender. Not that funny if it is your toilet is it?
Here at the Kaksak offices, this is happening all too often. Excuse the language.
OK, Im over it. Every fokken time I play on the Wii, the XBox or Playstation. I have to play with Gazza. This picture pretty much tells it like it is. My team and their team. Every time. Im getting the shits…