Finally after much scientific research we can safely report there are more women than men and here are the main reasons therefore:
Men are indeed brave to try these feats, Check out our next post coming soon of death defying maintenance, leisure time and generally being totally. We can also confirm none of this happened in Australia.
Yes believe it or not Kaksakkers there is a national braai day. For those of you living away from the motherland, who are pissed off about the ref in the All Black rugby game 2 weeks ago, who think the Wallabies are going to get moered tonight and who love a braai, thisone is for you. Don’t get too emotional and patriotic, keep a steady hand and just remember Africa will always run deep in your veins, i.e. you can take an African out of Africa but never Africa out of an African, you will always remember having your bed made and laundry done every day, drinking Castle and eating boerie and tjops off a charcoal braai which magically cleaned itself and putting on the alarm every night and feeding the Rottweilers.
Go Bokke and here is the national braai video, officially endorsed by Jacob himself.
This received by email. If you don’t have one of these, you need to harden up. Any man who watches rugby, loves the sheila’s and eats meat should have one of these, no excuses. For the Saffa’s reading this, BBQ = Braai.
10 steps to a successful family BBQ
1. Mum buys all the food
2. Mum prepares salad, vegetables and the meat
3. Mum places prepared meat next to BBQ along with cooking utencils and spices, and also a beer for dad
4. Mum stays well away from the Barbie to allow testosterone, bullshit and other bonding activities to flow
5. Dad puts the meat on the BBQ
6. Mum fetches plates and cutlery and sets the table for lunch
7. Dad flips the meat and requests another beer while mum is fetching the table settings
8. Dad takes meat of BBQ and gives to mum on serving plate
9. After lunch mum clears the table and brings dessert
10. Everyone congratulates Dad on the cooking and the wonderful meal
Dad cannot understand why mum is pissed off and thinks there is just no way to keep her happy….