After reading John Raath’s post called “You need a plan to live in South Africa” we at the Kaksak thought about what sort of plan you may need to live in Australia, if you were a South African.
We think John has missed out all the countries that are in fact not worse than South Africa and in fact had only considered the countries worse than South Africa as movable options.
Secondly he mentions the things that are special like mountains and wine and people and as such insinuates that there are no other beautiful countries in the world.
John, we at the Kaksak think you need to get out more.
Having said that, we do love the motherland, Biltong and ofcourse the Springboks and watch in sadness at some of the issues consuming South Africa at this time.
So back to Aussie. If you are a South African immigrant, here are the things you need to plan for in Australia:
- There are better places to live than Australia, but not many. So make your plan to get a job, permanent residency and then ultimately to become a citizen.
- Start enjoying water in the morning, coffee costs $5, yes that is R50 a cup.
- Find a Government department you haven’t been getting freebies from, and jump on the bandwagon.
- The resources boom is over, only property continues to go up. If you don’t own property, buy some. Be the best investment you ever make.
- Keep your savings in Australia, they tax the shit out of you otherwise. Actually they tax the shit out of you anyway.
- Make a plan to deal with the fact that your children will support the Wallabies and speak with Australian accents when they grow up and refuse to be seen with you when you wear your springbok rugby jersey
- Whinge, because it is un Australian not too.
- Make sure you buy beer and lots of it. There is no greater crime than running out of beer especially in summer. Warm beer is just as ugly.
- Biltong will cost $60 per kilo. Deal with it!
- Have a big heart, share your beer, not your biltong.
- If none of this resonates, consider moving to Tasmania.
You can read the original article “You need a plan to live in South Africa” here.
And aside from that, enjoy the wonderful people, countryside, snow, mountains, Great Barrier reef and all the other wonderful things Australia has to offer you and your family.
As you know, along with everyone else we don’t really look at any porn here at the Kaksak. The porn industry is a billion dollar industry watched by nobody. Nobody who will admit to it. If you are one of them this post is for you. See what happens as you watch more and more porn. Graphs are powered by Kaksak Research:
If you are happy being South African clap your hands, if you’re happy being South African clap your hands…. and know this. There is never a dull moment in Africa and here are the pictures to prove it from last weekend.
I left my mother in laws after Sunday breakfast, got back to the car and what do you find. A moerse Python in the engine keeping warm. No problem, you swing it by the tail over the fence and then lag as the neighbours all come climbing over the wall screaming.
Even the beggars are innovative in Africa. Checked this one on the way home. Slipped the brother R10 for effort alone! He said “it’s true boss they even handcuffed the cow and put it in the van” and I said Ja boet!
You get home and what do you fine? A hippo passed out on the patio. Blerrie drunk partying hippos. You don’t tolerate hangovers where I come from. So you gatskop the hippo until he goes back to the river and you tell him next time not to drink so much on a Saturday night.
Next you head down to the pool and kak, there is a giraffe having a goef. This is bullshit you scream, “kry die fok uit my swembad” and again once the langnek is out you gatskop him back to the river, going past the hippo and giving him an extra one for good measure.
After all of that I head a headache. Where better to go than a NHS approved doctor who can sort out not only my headache but assist with salary increases, erections and many more ailments at a fraction of the cost.
There you go, you live in Africa you better have a sense of humour.
Finally drink driving is OK as long as its done right. You can never remember where you went or how you got there so the end result will be the same. Not to mention the invisible car…
Yes folks, this is in fact what happens when you choose the cheapest tender. Not that funny if it is your toilet is it?
Here at the Kaksak offices, this is happening all too often. Excuse the language.
OK, Im over it. Every fokken time I play on the Wii, the XBox or Playstation. I have to play with Gazza. This picture pretty much tells it like it is. My team and their team. Every time. Im getting the shits…
What did the snail say to the Tortoise?
Hey, no need to go so f$%#ing fast is there?
Pictures from the recent US sponsored Mars landing: